Cyber Cast Intl AUP
Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy - Updated on April 15th, 2016.
This Acceptable Use Policy specify the restrictions applied to the service you are subscribing from Cyber Cast International, S.A.
Please note that this Acceptable Use Policy is subjected to change and it is Customer's responsibility to regularly check for modifications. (Customers, users, and visitors are referred collectively as Customer.)
Cyber Cast International, S.A. is a corporation registered and operated from Panama. Panamanian law will regulate all content hosted in our servers. Any dispute resulting from this agreement shall be referred solely to a court of a competent Panamanian agency.
The following is a list of content that is not accepted in our servers and network.
- Under Legal Age nudity or modeling
- Illegal drugs and drug contraband
- Carding Websites
- Phishing Websites
- SIP Scanners
- Botnet Controllers
The following is a list of restrictions that apply to the specified operations in our servers and network.
- System Resources Overload: Overload of Cyber Cast International, S.A. services until the system performance or other customers' business is affected which including and not limiting to CPU resources overload, bandwidth overload, memory resources overload, MySQL connections overload and massive email spamming by scripts.
- TOR Services: TOR exit and relay nodes may be run on our network ONLY on dedicated servers WITH dedicated bandwidth service. In the case of traffic 95 percentile is above 9 Mbps, Dedicated Bandwidth Service will be required.Dedicated bandwidth will be charged based in per Mbps. Customer should take action to filter any abusive traffic.
- VPN Services: VPN services are accepted in VPS, Cloud Servers and Dedicated Servers for private use. In the case of traffic 95 percentile is above 9 Mbps, Dedicated Bandwidth Service will be required.Dedicated bandwidth will be charged based in per Mbps.
- IRC Services: Legal use of IRC is allowed on our network. IRC may not be used on our network when the intentions are malicious or illegal, e.g. for controlling a Botnet or other illegal activity.
- Bulk Email: Bulk Emailing is not allowed in shared hosting servers. VPS and Cloud Servers should not exceed 250 emails per hour or 5,000 emails per day. Dedicated Servers should not exceed 600 emails per hour or 10,000 emails per day. All email list used in bulk email should be opt-in. All Bulk Email campaign should include an automatic unsubscribe link. If your Bulk Emailing requirement is above of the 10,000 emails per day, Customer should contact our sales department to discuss requirment.
- Video Streaming: Low demand Video streaming is allowed directly in shared hosting servers. For high demand video streaming Dedicated Server is your option.
- Copyright related content and materials: Customer is responsible of all content hosted in our servers and network. DMCA is not a panamanian regulation so immediate suspension or termination WILL NOT be executed upon the receiving of a DMCA complaint. Any website takedown notice that are not processed via Panamanian Authorities will be discarded. External linked content is not considered to be hosted in our servers or network and the complainer should contact the abuse team of the involved external provider.
- Online Casino and Betting Websites: Customer may host online casino websites and betting websites as long as final users are outside of the Panamanian jurisdiction. Customer should take actions to prevent signups from Panama. Online casino affiliates websites are considered allowed content. Customer is responsible of having appropriate licensing where applied.
- Financial Services and Investment Websites: Panama is well know for its Financial infrastructure and law. Customers is fully responsible from having appropriate financial business licensing to operate or market services from Panama. If not licensed in Panama, the Customer should take appropriate actions to avoid delivering financial services to Panama based users. Trading software is considered an allowed content.
- Freedom of speech: Panamanian Constitution respect freedom of speech. Consequently, we do not censor our members on the basis of content. The Customer is fully responsible of the content, posts, articles hosted in our servers or network. Complainer should forward copy of competent panamanian court order in order to request content removal, in the case that this is not possible the complainer will need to work directly with the Website operator to resolve the situation.
- File Hosting: Using a shared hosting account as a backup/storage device is strictly not permitted. Shared hosting account are meant for hosting Customer's website content. If you are looking for file hosting our options are VPS, Cloud Servers and Dedicated Servers as the storage is dedicated to the Customer.
- Use of unlicensed software: While Cyber Cast International, S.A. does not monitor what software a Customer is installing in our Servers. The Customer is fully responsible of getting appropriate software licensing. In the event of a complaint received from a software company we may request to remove or get valid license in order to continue operating in our network.
Actions in case of violation
Violation may result in suspension or even termination of all services without refund. Cyber Cast International, S.A. will reserve the right to suspend, terminate or request specific content removal.
All communications with the Abuse department are done through email and our ticketing system for documentation purposes. The abuse department will only contact someone by phone to verify email addresses and ask for responses to those email addresses. The abuse department can be reached at . All emails will generate a ticket and an auto-reply will be sent back to the sender verifying we have received the complaint. For most complaints, this will be the only email sent to the person filing the complaint.
What to Include in Complaints
All complaints sent to the abuse department must include an IP address, a valid reply-to email address, log entries and/or the complete headers and message body for SPAM email complaints, or any evidence of AUP violation. Log entries, message headers, and evidence must include timestamps less than 48 hours old. We reserve the right to reject any abuse complaints not containing this information.
How Complaints are Handled
All abuse complaints are handled within 24 hours by our abuse team. Complaints are individually analyzed for validity and then matched up with the account responsible for that IP address in the complaint. If the complaint is invalid due to a lack of information, it could be rejected. We make a best effort to determine the cause of complaints before forwarding them to our clients. Complaints are handled in order of severity and need for immediate resolution. No complaints are ever rejected blindly.
Reporting Network Abuse
Any party seeking to report violations please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need assistance choosing your right server? We are here to help
Call our sales team at +(507) 264.0852 or talk with us on Live Chat