- The domain name is in a dispute of some kind.
- The domain has only been with the registrar for 60 days.
- The current registrar refuses to transfer for other reasons.
- The current registrar is not authorizing the domain transfer request.
- Wrong EPP code.
- 927 Users Found This Useful
Domain privacy is applied in the ordering process by enabling IP Protection feature. Domain...
Here is an outline of the transfer process. (For .com, .net, .org, .info domains) Note: if your...
The redemption period is a Domain Registry period of up to 30 days that occurs when a domain name...